Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She's Crafty, and She's Just My Type

It's so great to have artsy-craftsy friends. They're inspirational and motivating. They keep me on my toes and value the time and effort that goes into handmade items.  

So many people who follow this blog are fellow crafters, artists, and artisans. Two are my friends Lindsey and Benjy. Lindsey is a jewelry artist. Benjy is a music promoter (sort of - hopefully he'll correct me). They are sweet people, in all the ways "sweet" can be connoted.

Lindsey asked me to make her a custom hat and scarf; Benjy snapped the photo for your enjoyment. I, of course, wanted to put Lindsey's hat and scarf on this blog, and she had the lovely idea of putting it on her business's blog. Lindsey is living every artist's dream and making a full-time go of it with her business ripegoods, so click on over and see the beautiful work she's creating.

Lucky for Lindsey, snow is predicted (still!) in Boston this weekend, so she'll have a few more days to wear her hat and scarf.

1 comment:

  1. "music promoter" works. I suppose a way to put it is I help music promoters connect with emerging artists to book for live performances or license for tv/film/video-games. either way, i appreciate the description of "sweet." oh, and the hat/scarf combo look pretty, pretty, pretty good.

    ReplyDelete